Jan Marini Skin Research presents a powerful anti-aging technology combines two targeted Pentapeptides with Thymosin β4 Transformation Growth Factor β1 and Epidermal Growth Factor. Transformation Face Cream utilizes ingredients specifically tailored to signal certain activities including the rebuilding and repair of damaged cells making it excellent for maintaining and augmenting the appearance of youthful healthy skin. Transformation face cream can also be used to help improve damaged or sensitive skin.
The Transformation Face Cream is a lightly emollient cream is suitable for any skin type. The product absorbs immediately imparting key technologies into the skin leaving a silky and refined texture. Users will experience a more refined smoother-looking skin texture and a significant decrease in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Price: $76 (14g); $140 (28g)
Please Contact Us at the Studio to order.
- TGF β-1 (transforming growth factor)
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Thymosin β4 (sh-Oligopeptide-4)
- Peptides: Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 & Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Beta Glucan (Yeast Extract)
- Plant Extracts
Features & Benefits
- Stimulates and enhances skin rejuvenation and repair
- Peptides TGF-β1 and Thymosin-β4 rebuild and rejuvenate skin
- Supports healing and repair. Excellent for post-procedure
- Superb moisturizing base
- Leaves the skin with a visibly smoother silky-feeling surface
- Antioxidants beta-glucan and natural extracts protect against sun damage
- Results are rapid and dramatic
Skin Types: Dry to Combination
Product Sizes: 28g jar
Apply sparingly in the morning and evening over entire face and neck.
Water (Aqua) Hexyl Laurate Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride Butylene Glycol Glycerin Yeast Extract Polysorbate 60 Stearyl Alcohol Palmitic Acid Sorbitan Stearate Hydrolyzed Elastin Sodium Hyaluronate Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11 sh-Polypeptide-9 sh-TGF β-1 sh-Oligopeptide-4 Retinyl Palmitate Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate Ascorbic Acid Citric Acid Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Tocopheryl Acetate Tocopheryl Linoleate Squalane Dimethicone Sodium PCA Cholecalciferol Phosphate Buffered Saline C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester Cetyl Alcohol PEG-8 DMDM Hydantoin Corn Oil Hydrogenated Lecithin Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Nylon 12 Quaternium-15 Phenoxyethanol Methylparaben Butylparaben Ethylparaben Propylparaben Imidazolidinyl Urea Diazolidinyl Urea Fragrance (Parfum)