Benzoyl Peroxide 5% strength is the medication of choice for treating acne. Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most effective antibacterial agents that significantly reduces the presence of P. acnes bacteria.
Used in conjunction with a Skin Care Management System Benzoyl Peroxide 5% or 10% can dramatically clear the appearance of acne lesions and also prevents the P. acnes bacteria from feeding on buildups of dead cells within the follicle at the beginning of the acne process. This preparation of highly micronized benzoyl peroxide and specialized non-comedogenic emollients minimizes dryness and irritation while providing maximum measurable effectiveness.
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and 10%
Features & Benefits
- Medically proven medication that assists in preventing and clearing acne lesions
- Effective in minimizing open comedones (blackheads)
- Aids in preventing the formation of new lesions
- Benefits are further enhanced when used in conjunction with Bioglycolic home care products
- Highly micronized formula has a soft emollient consistency
- Special non-comedogenic moisturizers minimize dryness and irritation
Skin Types: Acne-prone
Product Sizes: 119ml
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur start with one application daily then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs reduce application to once a day or every other day. If going outside apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a physician.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 5% or 10%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua) Propylene Glycol Glycerin Sorbitol Carbomer Sodium Hydroxide Diazolidinyl Urea Propylparaben Methylparaben Disodium EDTA