Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense is a new generation of dark circle products and is an advancement from older Vitamin K products. It works to reduce the appearance of under eye circles and wrinkles through technologies directly targeted toward each of the primary causes. There are 5 primary causes:
- Blood leakage
- Iron discoloration
- Thin and fragile skin
Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense has six primary ingredients: five to address the five causes and one to improve delivery.
Please Contact Us at the Studio to order.
- Peptides: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- Microsponge® Technology
Features & Benefits
- Clinically proven in independent studies: 100% of subjects observed improvement in texture lines wrinkles and pigment by dermatologist assessment
- Multiple technologies address independent causes of under-eye circles
- Rapidly lessens the appearance of dark under-eye circles
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of darkness caused by excess pigment
- Encourages a dramatically smoother more hydrated and brighter eye area
- Time-released application to improve delivery and penetration
Skin Types: All
Product Sizes: 60 individual encapsulated dosages (2 month supply)
Apply once daily in the evening using one capsule for both eye areas. Open capsule by twisting tip once or twice and pull gently. Do not rub in or apply any other products over the top of Age Intervention Dark Circle Eye Defense.
Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethicone Crosspolymer Trimethylsiloxysilicate Dimethiconol Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Tocopheryl Acetate Palmitoyl Oligopeptide Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 Retinol Glycerin Chrysin BHT Steareth-20 N-Hydroxysuccinimide Potassium Sorbate Chlorhexidine