Learn to be your own makeup artist
Learn from beauty and style expert, Petrina Milas and her experienced team of artists. Held at our studio in Northbridge, the workshops are conducted in small groups which makes for quality learning and discussion.
Choose from a personal one-to-one session with Petrina, bring a friend, or gather some friends together for a girls day out in our relaxed garden Studio. These classes are a great gift idea for a birthday party, graduation or girls day out.
- Personal Make-up Class (1 1/2 hrs) $ 155
- Personal Hairstyling Class (1 ½ hrs) $ 155
- Personal Hair and Make-up class (2 hrs) $ 195
Classes with a Friend
- Make-up Class With A Friend (2 hrs) $ 145 per person
- Hairstyling Class With a Friend (2 hrs) $ 145 per person
- Makeup and Hairstyling with a Friend (3 hrs) $ 165 per person
- Group Makeup Class 6-8 people (3 hrs) $ 135 per person
- Group Hairstyling Class 6-8 people (3 hrs) $ 135 per person
- Group Makeup and Hairstyling 6-8 people (4 hrs) $ 155 per person
You will learn
Emphasis will be on health, wellbeing and discovering your own individual beauty, as well as finding the right colours to suit your skin tones and how to create a look that reflects your personal style.
We provide all tools, products and materials, and each participant receives a personalised make-up chart and handouts.
All Teen Class participants receive a free Studio SPM Lipgloss of choice.
Just wanted to say thank you for giving the girls such a wonderful time yesterday. They all just loved it. It has definitely helped to put me on the list for grandmother of the year. Ed makes the list because he stayed home and made a lovely birthday dinner for the three birthday girls.
Thank you for showing the girls how to bring out their own special beauty, it was a special time and such a lovely thing to share with my daughter, granddaughter and her lovely friends’.